Name our next Burger of the Month!
We've crafted the September Burger of the Month but we don't have a name for it yet...
If you can name this beautiful burg for us, we'll hook you up with a free burger! Drop your name suggestions in the comments on the competition post on Facebook or Instagram to enter.
Hurry though, we'll be picking the winner on the 29th of August! Good luck! T&C’s apply.
Ingredients: lettuce, pickles, tartare, southern fried barramundi, pickled apple, cheese, hash brown, and nduja cream.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Competition is in no way endorsed, administered, sponsored or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram.
2. Entry of this competition is open to all Australian residents aged 16 years or older.
3. The competition commences at 6:00 PM on the 24th of August 2021 and ends at 12:00 PM on the 29th of August 2020 Australian Eastern Standard Time.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance will play no part when deciding the winner. Entries will be judged individually based on uniqueness and creativity. The decision of the judges is final.
5. To enter the competition via Facebook or Instagram, entrants must add a comment to either post with a name for the burger.
6. Suburgia reserves the right to hide or delete any comment, post or competition entry that is offensive, inappropriate, obscene or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. Individuals may enter this Competition as many times as they like. Suburgia does however, reserve the right to ignore or disqualify any entries that are not considered to be significantly different from other entries by the same individual or that are in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Suburgia reserves the right take on the responsibility of naming the burger if there are no suitable, appropriate or valid entries. In this instance, no prize will be rewarded.
9. Once the competition has closed one winner will be selected by Suburgia in its sole discretion from among all eligible submissions received during the applicable entry period on both Facebook and Instagram.
10. The prize is one free burger with a total maximum value of $30. The prize can only be redeemed in-store.
11. The prize must be redeemed within 30 days of the completion of the competition.
12. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. If the winner does not accept the prize, that prize will be forfeited by the winner. Cash will not be offered or awarded in lieu of any element of the prize.
13. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If for any reason, the winner is uncontactable 30 days after the competition ends, the prize will be forfeited and offered to the next entrant who best matches the judging criteria.
14. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to irrevocably assign all intellectual property rights from the entries to Suburgia. Suburgia may use the names submitted for the Competition for any purposes, including but not limited to, commercial use, marketing, and publicity. No royalties or compensation will be paid by Suburgia.
15. Suburgia reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or amend the Competition due to reasons that are considered outside of its control.
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify that statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Suburgia and its related bodies corporate (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising of, or in connection with Suburgia.
17. Suburgia reserves the right to amend any of these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice.